Prawns & coconut-lime noodles
• 200g Jolly Organics White Rice Noodles
• 6 tbsp coconut milk
• 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
• 5 tbsp fish sauce
• 1 tbsp finely grated shallots
• 1 tbsp brown sugar
• ¼ cup vegetable oil
• Salt to taste
• 200g cooked medium prawns peeled, deveined and halved through centerline.
• 1 lebanese cucumber, very thinly sliced
• 2 cups trimmed watercress
• 1 cup coriander leaves
• 1 red chilli, very thinly sliced
• ¼ cup roasted and salted peanuts, crushed
1) Whisk coconut milk, lime juice, fish sauce, shallots, and brown sugar in a small bowl until smooth. Gradually add oil, whisking constantly until emulsified; set aside.
2) Prepare the noodles according to packet instructions.
3) Toss noodles, prawns, cucumber, watercress, and coriander in a large bowl with three-quarters of reserved dressing to combine. Season with salt and top with chillies and peanuts. Drizzle remaining dressing to taste.
Serves 2-3 people.