Pepper, zucchini & corn stir-fry
• 200g Jolly Organics Black Rice Noodles
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 3 tbsps cashews
• 1 tbsp minced ginger
• 2 tbsp sesame oil
• 3 minced garlic cloves
• 1 scallion leaf cut in thin slices on an angle with white and green parts separated
• 1 small diced zucchini
• 1 jar of corn kernels
• 2 sweet yellow mini capsicums without seeds,cut in 3mm rings
• 1 tbsp tamari sauce
• 1 tbsp lime juice
• ¼ cup sweet chili sauce
1) Prepare the noodles according to packet instructions and put aside.
2) In a medium pan, heat the olive oil on medium until hot. Add the cashews and ginger; season with salt and pepper to taste. Toast for around 2 min, stirring until lightly browned. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate and put aside.
3) Wipe out the pan and use it to heat the sesame oil. Add the white part of the scallions and garlic, season with salt and pepper and cook until softened. Add the zucchini, corn and peppers and cook for around 5-7 min.
4) Add the cooked noodles, tamari sauce, lime juice and sweet chilli into the mixture and stir constantly for around 1 minute. Garnish with the ginger cashews and the green part of scallions.
Serves 2-3 people.